From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up sahrawi in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sahrawi or Sahraoui, is an Arabic term meaning from the Sahara, or more specifically the Western Sahara (also meaning from the desert generally), may refer to:
- Sahrawi Arab Democratic Republic
- Sahrawi people (also sometimes spelled as Saharawi)
- Persons from the modern territory of the Western Sahara
- Persons from the Sahara desert
- Persons from parts of Mauritania.
- Abdelbaki Sahraoui, Algerian Islamist
- Adel Al-Saraawi, Kuwaiti politician
- Mourad Sahraoui, Tunisian boxer
- Nabil Sahraoui, Algerian Islamist
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.