From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Saida may refer to:
- Saida, a village in Barkote Block, Deogarh District of Orissa, India
- Saida, a village in Mandi Bahauddin District of he Punjab province of Pakistan
- Saïda, Algeria, a city in Algeria
- Saïda Province, a province of Algeria
- Saida, Lebanon, the Arabic name for Sidon, a city in Lebanon
- Saida, one of James Bond's allies in The Man with the Golden Gun
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.