From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Saigon is the former name of Ho Chi Minh City.
Saigon may also refer to:
- Saigon (rapper), an American hip hop artist
- Saigon (Killmaster novel), a novel featuring secret agent Nick Carter
- Saigon Kick, an American rock band
- Saigon River, a river in Vietnam
- Miss Saigon, a musical
- "Still in Saigon", a song by Charlie Daniels
- Saigon (1948 film), a 1948 film starring Alan Ladd and Veronica Lake
- Saigon (1988 film), (in some countries) alternative name to the 1988 film, Off Limits
- Saigon (novel), a 1982 novel by Anthony Grey
- Saigon cinnamon (Cinnamomum loureiroi), also known as Vietnamese cinnamon
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.