is the seventh studio album by the Sail Away American hard rock band Great White, released in 1994. It was a much mellower effort, dominated by acoustic guitars and laid back performances. Clarence Clemons of the E Street Band plays the sax solo on "Gone with the Wind". This is the band's first and only recording with bassist Teddy Cook, as well as their first release for Zoo Entertainment. The original issue came with a bonus CD entitled Anaheim Live. [2 ]
Track listing [ edit ]
"A Short Overture"
- 0:38 ( Mark Kendall, Michael Lardie, Tony Montana, Alan Niven, Jack Russell) "Mother's Eyes"
- 3:34 (Teddy Cook, A. Niven, J. Russell) "Cryin'"
- 4:40 (M. Kendall, M. Lardie, A. Niven, J. Russell) "Momma Don't Stop"
- 3:46 (T. Cook, M. Lardie, A. Niven) "Alone"
- 5:43 (M. Kendall, M. Lardie, A. Niven, J. Russell) "All Right"
- 4:33 (M. Lardie, A. Niven) "Sail Away"
- 4:47 (M. Kendall, A. Niven) "Gone with the Wind"
- 5:00 (M. Lardie, A. Niven) "Livin' in the U.S.A."
- 5:34 (M. Lardie, A. Niven, J. Russell) "If I Ever Saw a Good Thing"
- 4:23 ( Tony Joe White)
Anaheim Live track listing [ edit ]
"Call It Rock 'n Roll" (live) - 4:03
"All Over Now" (studio cut) - 4:58
"Cold-Hearted Lovin'" (bonus track on Japanese pressing) - 4:31
"Mista Bone" (bonus track on Japanese pressing) - 8:34
"Love Is a Lie" (live) - 7:25
"Old Rose Motel" (studio cut) - 6:46
Babe I'm Gonna Leave You" ( Led Zeppelin cover - live) - 7:18 "
Rock Me" (studio cut) - 7:41 "
Once Bitten, Twice Shy" (live) - 5:52
Personnel [ edit ]
Band members [ edit ]
Jack Russell - lead and backing vocals
Mark Kendall - lead guitar, backing vocals
Michael Lardie - guitar, banjo, sitar, keyboards, backing vocals, percussion, producer, arranger, engineer Teddy Cook - bass, guitar, backing vocals
Audie Desbrow - drums
Additional musicians [ edit ]
Alan Niven - guitars, backing vocals, percussion, producer, arranger
Clarence Clemons - saxophone on "Gone with the Wind" Suzie Katayama - cello
Production [ edit ]
Biff Dawes, Doug Field, Jared Johnson, Philip Kneebone, Dennis Mays - engineers
George Marino - mastering
Album - Billboard (North America) [3 ]
The Billboard 200
Singles - Billboard (North America) [4 ]
Mainstream Rock Tracks
References [ edit ]