From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up sailing in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sailing is the art of controlling a boat with sails.
Sailing or Sailin' may also refer to:
- Sailing (sport), an organized sport
- "Sailing" (AAA song), 2012
- "Sailing" (Christopher Cross song), 1980
- "Sailing" (Rod Stewart song), 1975
- "Sailing", a song written by Christopher Cross on George Benson's 2009 album Songs and Stories
- Sailin', an album by Kim Carnes, or the title song
- "Sailing" (Birds of a Feather), an episode of Birds of a Feather
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.