|Intercommunality||Communauté de communes Artois-Lys|
|• Mayor (2008–2014)||Guy Bouvart|
|Area1||4.05 km2 (1.56 sq mi)|
|• Density||110/km2 (280/sq mi)|
|INSEE/Postal code||62747 / 62350|
|Elevation||14–18 m (46–59 ft)
(avg. 18 m or 59 ft)
1 French Land Register data, which excludes lakes, ponds, glaciers > 1 km² (0.386 sq mi or 247 acres) and river estuaries.2 Population without double counting: residents of multiple communes (e.g., students and military personnel) only counted once.
Saint-Floris is a small farming village situated some 9 miles (14.5 km) north of Béthune and 30 miles (48.3 km) west of Lille, on the D186 road. The canalized river Lys flows through the commune, forming part of the border with the department of Nord.
|Census count starting from 1962: Population without duplicates|
Places of interest
- The church of St.Florent, rebuilt, along with much of the village, after the First World War.
- The Commonwealth War Graves Commission cemetery.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Saint-Floris.|
- Unofficial website of the village (French)
- The CWGC graves in the churchyard
- Saint-Floris on the Quid website (French)
|This Pas-de-Calais geographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|