|Area1||4.31 km2 (1.66 sq mi)|
|• Density||11,000/km2 (28,000/sq mi)|
|INSEE/Postal code||93071 / 93400|
1 French Land Register data, which excludes lakes, ponds, glaciers > 1 km² (0.386 sq mi or 247 acres) and river estuaries.2 Population without double counting: residents of multiple communes (e.g., students and military personnel) only counted once.
Saint-Ouen (French pronunciation: [sɛ̃t‿wɛ̃]) is a commune in the Seine-Saint-Denis department. It is located in the northern suburbs of Paris, France, 6.6 kilometres (4.1 miles) from the centre of Paris.
The canton of Saint-Ouen includes only part of the commune. The other part belongs to the canton of Saint-Denis-Sud (South). Saint-Ouen also includes the Cimetière de Saint-Ouen.
On 1 January 1860, the city of Paris was enlarged by annexing neighbouring communes. On that occasion, a part of the commune of Saint-Ouen was annexed to the city of Paris. At the same time, the commune of La Chapelle-Saint-Denis was disbanded and divided between the city of Paris, Saint-Ouen, Saint-Denis, and Aubervilliers. Saint-Ouen received a small part of the territory of La Chapelle-Saint-Denis. The commune of Montmartre was also disbanded; the city of Paris annexed most of Montmartre, but Saint-Ouen did receive a small northern part of the territory of that commune.
Saint-Ouen is home to Paris' flea market, the highest concentration of antique dealers and second-hand furniture dealers in the world.. The flea market (marché aux puces) is held every Saturday, Sunday, and Monday; because of this high frequency, compared to other flea markets, it has tended to consist only of professionals who rent their spot for a minimum term of three years. In 2014 the flea market site was acquired by Jean-Cyrille Boutmy from Gerald Grosvenor, 6th Duke of Westminster. 
- Jacques Gondouin (1737–1818), architect
- Alphonse Halimi (1932-2006), boxer
- Dany Bill (born 28 April 1973), seven-times Muaythai World champion.
- Abdoulaye Soumare, footballer
- Djimi Traore footballer
Twin towns - Sister cities
Saint-Ouen is twinned with:
- "Traders at world's largest flea market in Paris celebrate as British aristocrat sells up". London Evening Standard.
- "Umbria - Town Twinning". Comuni-Italiani.it. Archived from the original on 2012-03-04. Retrieved 2013-08-21.
- "British towns twinned with French towns". Archant Community Media Ltd. Retrieved 2013-07-11.
- Salford City Council. "Salford's twin towns". Salford.gov.uk. Retrieved 4 May 2008.
- "МЕЖДУНАРОДНО СЪТРУДНИЧЕСТВО НА ОБЩИНА РУСЕ - Побратимени градове". Община Русе [Municipality Ruse] (in Bulgarian). Archived from the original on 2013-08-05. Retrieved 2013-08-12.
- "Podolsk sister cities". Translate.google.com. Retrieved 2010-04-29.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Saint-Ouen, Seine-Saint-Denis.|