|• Mayor||Patrice Désanglois|
|• Land1||6.36 km2 (2.46 sq mi)|
|• Population2 density||1,300/km2 (3,400/sq mi)|
|INSEE/Postal code||76640 / 76320|
|Elevation||4–75 m (13–246 ft)
(avg. 20 m or 66 ft)
1 French Land Register data, which excludes lakes, ponds, glaciers > 1 km² (0.386 sq mi or 247 acres) and river estuaries.2 Population without double counting: residents of multiple communes (e.g., students and military personnel) only counted once.
A small suburb town of farming and light industry situated by the banks of the Seine, some 14 miles (23 km) south of Rouen at the junction of the D921 with the D321 and the D913 with the D86 road. The old quarries have some interesting geological strata examples.
- The church of St.Pierre, dating from the 19th century.
- The church of St.Louis, also dating from the 19th century.
- The 18th-century château du Parc.
- Rieti, Italy
- Website about Saint-Pierre-lès-Elbeuf (French)
- Saint-Pierre-lès-Elbeuf on the Quid website (French)
- Data at INSEE
|This Rouen geographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|