From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Saint-Robert)
Saint Rupert or Robert may refer to:
- Rupert of Salzburg (d. 710)
- Rupert of Bingen (d. 732)
- Robert of Molesme (d. 1111)
- Robert of Newminster, established the Abbey of Newminster (d. 1159)
- Robert Bellarmine, Doctor of the Church (d. 1621)
Saint-Robert as a toponym:
- Saint-Robert, Quebec
- Saint-Robert, Corrèze
- Saint-Robert, Lot-et-Garonne
- Saint-Egrève-Saint-Robert, a train station in Rhône-Alpes
- St. Robert, Missouri
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Saint Robert.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.