From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Saint Anselm's (disambiguation))
Saint Anselm's may refer to:
- Challand-Saint-Anselme, Italy
- Saint-Anselme, Quebec, Canada
- Saint-Anselme Aerodrome, Quebec
- San Anselmo, California, United States
- Saint Anselm College, a liberal arts college in Goffstown, New Hampshire
- The Pontificio Ateneo Sant Anselmo (or Pontifical University of St. Anselmo) in Rome
- St. Anselm's College, a grammar school in Merseyside, England
- St. Anselm Hall, the University of Manchester, UK
- St. Anselm's Abbey School, a Catholic preparatory school in Washington, D.C., US
- St. Anselm's Catholic School, a Catholic secondary school in Kent, England
- S. Anselm's Preparatory School, a preparatory school in Derbyshire, England
- St. Anselm's Catholic Elementary School a Catholic elementary school in Toronto, Canada
- St. Anselm's Pink City Sr. Sec. School, Jaipur, a Catholic school with church in Rajasthan, India
- Our Lady and St. Anselm's a primary school in Whitworth, Rochdale, Greater Manchester
- Saint Anselm Abbey, in Goffstown, New Hampshire, U.S.A.
- Saint Anselm's Abbey, in Washington, D.C., U.S.A.
- St. Anselm's art, an archaic superstition
- St Anselm's ontological argument, an ontological argument for the existence of God attempting an a priori proof using intuition and reason alone
- St. Anselm's Church (disambiguation)
- Universidad San Anselmo de Canterbury
- Anselm (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.