From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Saint Bridget may refer to:
- Brigit of Kildare (451–525), patron saint of Ireland, abbess
- Bridget of Sweden (1303–1373), mystic and saint, founder of the Bridgettines nuns and monks
- Saint Bríga, (fl. 6th century), founder of the monastery of Oughter Ard in Ardclough, County Kildare
- St. Bridget College, Batangas City, Philippines
- St. Bridget School, Quezon City, Philippines
- Saint Bridget of Ireland Church, Stamford, Connecticut, United States
- Church of Saint Bridget, Liverpool, England
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Saint Bridget.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.