From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Saint Brieuc may refer to:
- Brioc, an early 6th-century Welshman who became the first Abbot of Saint-Brieuc
- Saint-Brieuc Challenger, a professional tennis tournament
- Stade Briochin, a French association football team
- Saint-Brieuc, a commune in the Côtes-d'Armor Department in Brittany in north-western France
- Saint-Brieuc-des-Iffs, a commune in the Ille-et-Vilaine department in Brittany, France
- Saint-Brieuc-de-Mauron, a commune in the Morbihan department of Brittany, France
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.