Saint Cecilia (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Saint Cecilia, St. Cecilia or Santa Cecilia may refer to:
- Saint Cecilia, patron saint of musicians and church music in Catholic and Orthodox traditions
- St. Cecilia Catholic Church (Los Angeles), a church in Los Angeles, California, built in 1927 and consecrated in 1943
- Saint Cecilia's Catholic Church (Brooklyn, New York), a church in Brooklyn, New York, USA, built in 1891 and consecrated in 1901.
- Santa Cecilia, a municipality in the province of Burgos, Castile and León, Spain
- Santa Cecilia del Alcor, a municipality in the province of Palencia, Castile and León, Spain
- Santa Cecilia Academy, or Accademia Nazionale di Santa Cecilia, a music institution in Rome, Italy
- The Conservatorio Santa Cecilia (Conservatorio di Roma "Santa Cecilia" ), the conservatory of Rome
- Orchestra dell'Accademia Nazionale di Santa Cecilia, an Italian orchestra.
- Santa Cecilia Acatitlan, a Mesoamerican archaeological site in Mexico State, Mexico
- Santa Cecilia in Trastevere, a 5th-century church in Rome, Italy
- St. Cecilia Cathedral, the cathedral of the Catholic Archdiocese of Omaha, Nebraska, USA
- St. Cecilia School (disambiguation) a number of schools
- St. Cecilia: The Elektra Recordings, an album by Blue Öyster Cult, recorded in 1970 and released in 2003
- Messe solennelle à Sainte Cécile (Mass for St Cecilia by Charles Gounod)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.