Saint Gobain (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Saint Gobain may refer to:
- Saint-Gobain SA - a French multinational corporation, founded in 1665 in Saint-Gobain, Aisne.
- Saint Gobain (Goban) (memorial on June 20) - 7th-century saint from Ireland, martyr.
- Saint-Gobain, Aisne - a commune in the Aisne department in northern France, named after Saint Gobain
- Gobban of Old Leighlin - 6th-century saint from Ireland, brother of St Laserian and preceding abbey of Old Leighlin monastery. Different sources identify him with:
- Gobban Saer (Gobban the Builder) - legendary Irish architect from 7th century, popularly canonized as St. Gobban.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.