Saint Jerome (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Saint Jerome is a Christian church father, best known for translating the Bible into Latin.
Saint Jerome may also refer to:
- Jerome of Pavia (d.787), Bishop of Pavia
- Saint Jerome Emiliani (1486–1537), Italian humanitarian, founder of the Somaschi Fathers
- Saint Jerome Hermosilla, one of the Vietnamese Martyrs
- Saint-Jérôme, Quebec, Canada
- Saint Jerome of Cotalba Monastery, Alfauir, (Valencia), Spain
- Saint Jerome, a song by Jason Schwartzman's solo-musical project Coconut Records for his 2009 album Davy
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.