Saint Lucia at the 2004 Summer Olympics
|Saint Lucia at the Olympic Games|
|At the 2004 Summer Olympics in Athens|
|Competitors||2 in 2 sports|
|Flag bearer||Zepherinus Joseph|
|Olympic history (summary)|
Saint Lucia competed at the 2004 Summer Olympics in Athens, Greece from 13 to 29 August 2004. Saint Lucia's athletes marched out first at the parade of nations at the Opening Ceremony as the first country in order of the Greek alphabet, and because hosts Greece marched last instead of their usual position at the head of the parade.
Athletes from Saint Lucia have so far achieved qualifying standards in the following athletics events (up to a maximum of 3 athletes in each event at the 'A' Standard, and 1 at the 'B' Standard):
- Note–Ranks given for track events are within the athlete's heat only
- Q = Qualified for the next round
- q = Qualified for the next round as a fastest loser or, in field events, by position without achieving the qualifying target
- NR = National record
- N/A = Round not applicable for the event
- Bye = Athlete not required to compete in round
|Natasha Sara Georgeos||100 m butterfly||1:07.94||38||Did not advance|
- Saint Lucia National Olympic Committee
- "iaaf.org – Top Lists". IAAF. Retrieved 4 June 2011.
- "IAAF Games of the XXX Olympiad – Athens 2004 Entry Standards". IAAF. Retrieved 4 June 2011.
|This Saint Lucia–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This 2004 Olympics-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|