Saint Mary Cemetery (often called Saint Mary's Cemetery) is a Catholic cemetery in Oakland, California, adjacent to Mountain View Cemetery.
- Juan Bautista Alvarado (1809-1882) Mexican governor of California
- John Walter Ehle (1873-1927), Spanish-American War veteran, Medal of Honor recipient
- George Hyde (1819-1890), Mayor (Alcalde) of San Francisco (as a U.S. city) prior to California statehood
- Slip Madigan (1896-1966), football coach
- Delilah L. Beasley (1871-1934),
- John F. Slavich, Mayor of Oakland
- John Cahill (1865-1901), baseball player, putative inspiration for "Casey at the Bat"
- James J. Kenney (1869-1916), first fire chief of Berkeley
- There is one British Commonwealth war grave, of Leading Aircraftsman James Leslie Kane, Royal Canadian Air Force (died 1941 aged 30).
Coordinates: 37°50′06″N 122°14′31″W / 37.83500°N 122.24194°W