Saint Paraskevi (Greek: Παρασκευή, literally "Preparation" as the day of preparation for Sabbath, i.e. Friday) can refer to several saints (Greek: Αγία Παρασκευή, Aghia Paraskevi; Albanian: Shën Premte; Bulgarian: Света Петка Параскева; Macedonian: Света Петка; Romanian: Sfânta Cuvioasă Parascheva; Russian: Святая Параскева-Пятница; Serbian: Света Петка Параскева).
Variations of the name include Petka, Paraskeva, Praskovia, Praskovie, Pyatnitsa, Pyetka, Paraskevoula, Paraschiva Voula, Vivi and Evi.
Saints with this name include:
- Paraskevi of Rome, or Parasceva in Latin, 2nd century martyr, feast day: July 26
- Paraskevi of Iconium (Paraskeva Pyatnitsa), 3rd century virgin martyr venerated in Russia, feast day: October 28
- Parascheva of the Balkans (also known as Petka, Petca Parasceva, Paraskeva Pyatnitsa, Parascheva of Tirnovo, Parascheva the Serbian, Parascheva of Belgrade, Parascheva the New, Parascheva the Young, Parascheva of the Balkans, Paraskevi of Serbia), 11th century ascetic, feast day: October 14
- Paraskevi, the sister of St. Photini the Samaritan Woman, feast day: March 20
Churches dedicated to Saint Paraskevi 
- St. Paraskevi's Church, Balldren, a church in Balldren, Lezhë District
- St. Paraskevi's Church, Çetë, a church in Çetë, Kavajë District
- St. Paraskevi's Church, Hllomo, a church in Hllomo, Gjirokastër District
- St. Paraskevi's Church, Hoxharë, a church in Hoxharë, Fier District
- St. Paraskevi's Church, Përmet, a church in Përmet, Përmet District
- St. Paraskevi's Church, Selckë, a church in Selckë, Gjirokastër District
- St. Paraskevi's Church, Valësh, a church in Valësh, Elbasan District
- Church of St Petka of the Saddlers, in Sofia
- Church of St Petka, Vukovo, in Vukovo, Kyustendil Province
- Monastery of Saint Paraskevi (Vikos), a monastery in the Zagori region
See also 
- Agia Paraskevi (disambiguation) for places and churches in Greece, named after Saint Paraskevi of Rome
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to: Icons of Paraskeva|
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.