From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Saint Theodore may refer to:
- St. Theodore the Martyr, a number of Christian martyrs by this name
- St. Theodore, 2nd-century companion of St. Pausilippus
- St. Theodore of Perge, 3rd-century companion of Philippa and others
- St. Theodore of Egypt, 5th-century disciple of Saint Pachomius
- St. Theodore of Grammont or St. Yoder, bishop of Octodurum
- St. Theodore of Bologna (5 May), 6th-century bishop
- St. Theodore of Sykeon (died 613)
- St. Theodore of Tarsus, archbishop of Canterbury
- St. Theodore of Pavia (died 778), bishop
- St. Theodore, companion of Theophanes
- St. Theodore the Studite, 8th-century monk, opponent of iconoclasm, and hymnographer
- St. Theodore of Smolensk, 13th-century prince of Smolensk and Yaroslavl'
- St. Theodore Kvelteli ("Theodore the Priest"; died 1609), of Georgia
- St. Théodore Guérin (1798–1856), a French nun who died in Indiana
- St. Theodore of Komogovo
- Theotokos of St. Theodore, an icon named after Theodore Stratelates
- Saint-Théodore-d'Acton, Quebec, a small parish (type of municipality), inside Acton Regional County Municipality, Quebec, Canada
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.