From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Saintes)
|Look up Saint or saint in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Saint is the designation of a holy person.
Saint(s) may also refer to:
- Le Saint, Brittany, France
- Saintes, Charente-Maritime, France
- Îles des Saintes, France
- Canton of Les Saintes, Guadeloupe
- Saintes, Belgium, a former commune in Belgium, part of Tubize
- Lady Saints, American women's volleyball team
- New Orleans Saints, American National Football League team
- New York Saints, lacrosse team
- Northampton Saints, English rugby club
- St Helens RLFC, English rugby team
- St. Johnstone F.C., Scottish football club
- St Kilda Football Club, Australian Rules Football club
- St. Mirren F.C., Scottish football club
- St Patrick's Athletic F.C., Irish football club
- St. Paul Saints, American minor league baseball team
- Southampton F.C., English football team
- Winnipeg Saints, a defunct Canadian junior ice hockey team
- Saints (Boondock), three vigilantes in the film Boondock Saints
- Simon Templar, also known as The Saint, the protagonist of a series of books by Leslie Charteris
- Saint (novel), by Ted Dekker
- Saints (novel), by Orson Scott Card
- Saint (Sugar Rush), a character in the British TV series Sugar Rush
- Saint (manhua), comics by Hong Kong manhua artist Khoo Fuk Lung
- "Saints", somewhat derogatory nickname for the enemy society in the Empire of Man science fiction universe
- The Saint (film), 1997 film starring Val Kilmer based on the Leslie Charteris series
- "The Saint" (Law & Order: Criminal Intent), episode 16, season 3, in the Law & Order: Criminal Intent TV series
- The 3rd Street Saints, a street gang that the player is part of in the Saints Row series of video games
- SAINT - "Strategic Artificially Intelligent Nuclear Transport.", the robots featured in the Short Circuit films.
- SAINT - the main antagonists of Mahoromatic
- Saint (film), a 2010 Dutch dark comedy horror film about Sinterklaas, a character comparable to Santa Claus in English-speaking countries.
- The Saint (music venue), a music venue featuring live, original music in Asbury Park, New Jersey
- The Saints (Jamaican band)
- The Saints (1960s band) London skiffle band
- Saint (band), American Christian metal band
- Utah Saints, English band
- The Saints (Australian band), Australian punk band
- "When the Saints Go Marching In", tune known as "The Saints"
- "(s)AINT" Marilyn Manson song
- "Saints" (song), a song by The Breeders from the album Last Splash
- Saint (name)
- No. 16 Squadron RAF, nicknamed "The Saints"
- SAINT (software)
- SAINT (institute), South Korea
- Saints Peakhurst Coaches, a defunct bus company in Sydney, Australia
- Seigakuin Atlanta International School, a Japanese international private school known as SAINTS
- One half of Boxers and Saints, graphic novels by Gene Luen Yang
- The Saint (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "saint"
- All pages with titles containing "saint"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Saint.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.