|Full name||Sair Ahmed Nisar Anjum|
14 June 1990 |
|Bowling style||Right-arm medium|
|Source: Cricinfo, 23 March 2012|
Having represented Denmark at Under-19 level, Anjum made his full debut for the national team in the 2011 Nordic Cup against Finland, before playing in the European T20 Championship Division One which was held in Jersey and Guernsey.
In March 2012, Denmark took part in the World Twenty20 Qualifier in the United Arab Emirates, having qualified for the event by winning the European T20 Championship. Anjum was selected in Denmark's fourteen man squad for the qualifier, making his Twenty20 debut against Bermuda at the Sharjah Cricket Association Stadium. He made seven further appearances during the competition, the last of which came against Oman, taking 9 wickets in the competition at an average of 23.33, with best figures of 2/15.
- "Miscellaneous Matches played by Sair Anjum". CricketArchive. Retrieved 23 March 2012.
- "ICC World Twenty20 Qualifier, 2011/12 - Denmark squad". ESPNcricinfo. Retrieved 14 March 2012.
- "Twenty20 Matches played by Sair Anjum". CricketArchive. Retrieved 23 March 2012.
- "Twenty20 Bowling For Each Team by Sair Anjum". CricketArchive. Retrieved 23 March 2012.
- "Squads and fixtures for World Cricket League Division 4". www.cricketeurope4.net. 8 August 2012. Retrieved 2 September 2012.