Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Saira Mohan (born 1978, Montreal, Canada) is a Canadian fashion model of Indian, Irish and French heritage. Although successful for many years prior in New York City, she was launched into international fame in 2003 after Newsweek put her on the cover with the headline "The Perfect Face". She is actively involved with product endorsements worldwide. She is married, and has a son named Romen Alexandre. She made her Bollywood debut with the film Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna. She was ranked #91 on the Maxim Hot 100 Women of 2002. Her second venture, Teen Patti was released in February 2010.
Aside from appearing on countless magazine covers worldwide, including ELLE, Cosmopolitan, L'Officiel, and Town & Country, Mohan has participated in several World Economic Forum events as an invited speaker, as well as at the 2006 India Today conclave.
Mohan is the author of a popular ebook sold on her website entitled How To Seduce (and Marry) the Woman of Your Dreams.
On 16 August 2012, she became the President of Indian Independent Ad Agency Bang In The Middle for US Operations
- "Meet the world's most perfect mutant". The Daily Telegraph (London). May 19, 2004. Archived from the original on 2007-03-11. Retrieved 2007-04-11.
- "FreeJose.com". Maxim Magazine Hot 100 Women of 2002. Retrieved January 23, 2007.
- Campaign India Team (August 16, 2012). "Bang in the Middle launches two offices in the US". campaignindia.in. Retrieved August 17, 2012.
- FEEL Saira.com - The official website of Saira Mohan
- Saira Mohan at the Fashion Model Directory
- BBC News: Indian Beauty on Top of the World
- Telegraph UK: World's Most Perfect Mutant
|This biographical article about a Canadian model is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about an Indian actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|