From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Saitama in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Saitama (埼玉, さいたま?) may refer to:
- Saitama Prefecture, a prefecture of Japan in the Kantō region
- Kitasaitama District, Saitama and Minamisaitama District, Saitama are two districts in eastern Saitama prefecture
- Saitama S.C., a football club
- Saitama Stadium, a football (soccer) stadium in Saitama, Saitama Prefecture, Japan
- Saitama Super Arena, an arena in Saitama, Saitama Prefecture, Japan
- Saitama Stadium 2002, a football stadium in Midori-ku, Saitama City, Saitama Prefecture, Japan
- Saitama-Shintoshin Station, a railway station in Ōmiya-ku, Saitama, Saitama Prefecture, Japan
- Saitama New Urban Transit, operator of the New Shuttle operated in the Greater Tokyo Area in Japan
- Saitama Rapid Railway Line, a railway line
- Television Saitama or Teletama, a commercial station in Urawa-ku, Saitama, Saitama Prefecture, Japan
- 5618 Saitama, a main-belt asteroid
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.