From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Sajama may refer to:
- Nevado Sajama, an extinct stratovolcano and the highest peak in Bolivia
- Sajama National Park, a national park in Bolivia
- Sajama Cut, a rock band from Jakarta, Indonesia
- Sajama Lines, straight paths etched into the ground by the indigenous people living near Nevado Sajama
- Sajama Province, a province in the Oruro Department, Bolivia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.