February 18, 1966
A lawyer by education, Nadiadwala started his career as a production assistant in his uncle's production house before establishing his own production company called "Nadiadwala Grandson Entertainment Pvt Ltd". The production company has created Jeet (1996), Judwaa (1997), Har Dil Jo Pyar Karega (2000), Mujhse Shaadi Karogi (2004), "Housefull" (2010) and "Housefull 2 (2012)".
Despite being heavily hyped, his 2006 film Jaan-E-Mann failed to do well at the box office. His next release, the 2007 film Heyy Babyy, was one of the year's biggest hits. His 2009 production Kambakkht Ishq included the casting of American actors such as Sylvester Stallone, Denise Richards and Brandon Routh. His first film of 2010, Housefull starred Akshay Kumar, Ritesh Deshmukh, Deepika Padukone, Lara Dutta and Boman Irani. On September 30, 2010, he announced a sequel to Housefull which would again star Akshay Kumar and be directed by Sajid Khan. His film Anjaana Anjaani released on October 1, 2010. His film Housefull 2 was released on April 5, 2012.
In late 2009, Nadiadwala announced his intention to remake the Ravi Teja's Kick . The film will star actor Salman Khan and actress Jacqueline Fernandez as the leads. . He will make his directorial debut by this film.
Nadiadwala was married to actress Divya Bharti in 1992. Divya Bharti died under mysterious circumstances by falling from her balcony on 5 April 1993. Nadiadwala was accused of her death but there is no official proven records.  He subsequently married former journalist Wardha Khan and has two sons with her, Subhan and Sufyan.
Nadiadwala has produced following films.
- "All for love". The Times of India. 18 Feb 2006. Retrieved 27 Dec 2011.
- "Box Office 2006". Boxofficeindia.com. Retrieved 27 Dec 2011.
- "Box Office 2007". Boxofficeindia.com. Retrieved 27 Dec 2011.
- Singh, P. (27 May 2013). "Salman Khan to star opposite Jacqueline Fernandez in Kick". hindustan times. Retrieved 12 June 2013.
- "Looking at stars who died young". Rediff.com. 5 April 2011. Retrieved 27 Dec 2011.