18 March 1966
A lawyer by education, Nadiadwala started his career as a production assistant in his uncle's production house before establishing his own production company called "Nadiadwala Grandson Entertainment Pvt Ltd". The production company has created Jeet (1996), Judwaa (1997), Har Dil Jo Pyar Karega (2000), Mujhse Shaadi Karogi (2004), "Housefull" (2010) and "Housefull 2 (2012)".
Despite being heavily hyped, his 2006 film Jaan-E-Mann failed to do well at the box office. His next release, the 2007 film Heyy Babyy, was one of the year's biggest hit. His 2009 production Kambakkht Ishq included the casting of American actors such as Sylvester Stallone, Denise Richards and Brandon Routh. His first film of 2010, Housefull starred Akshay Kumar, Ritesh Deshmukh, Deepika Padukone, Lara Dutta and Boman Irani. On 30 September 2010, he announced a sequel to Housefull which would again star Akshay Kumar and be directed by Sajid Khan. His film Anjaana Anjaani released on 1 October 2010. His film Housefull 2 was released on 5 April 2012. On 23 May 2014, his first movie starring two debuntants in lead roles Heropanti released.  The movie stars Tiger Shroff & Kriti Sanon & has been a commercial success, with the second highest opening for a movie starring debutants ever.  His film will often featureone amoung Salman Khan and Akshay Kumar.
In late 2009, Nadiadwala announced his intention to remake the Ravi Teja's Kick . The film will star actor Salman Khan and actress Jacqueline Fernandez as the leads. He made his directorial debut in this film and Kick cross 200crore mark. Record for a debutant director.
Nadiadwala married late actress Divya Bharti on 10 May 1992. Bharti died on 5 April the following year and Nadiadwala remained unmarried until he subsequently married former journalist Wardha Khan in 2004. He has two sons with her, Subhan and Sufyan.
Nadiadwala has produced the following films.
- "All for love". The Times of India. 18 Feb 2006. Retrieved 27 Dec 2011.
- "Box Office 2006". Boxofficeindia.com. Retrieved 27 Dec 2011.
- "Box Office 2007". Boxofficeindia.com. Retrieved 27 Dec 2011.
- "Heropanti: A love story with an undercurrent of violence". timesofindia.indiatimes.com. Retrieved 27 May 2014.
- "Special Features: Box Office: Heropanti vs Movies featuring Debutants - Box Office, Bollywood Hungama". bollywoodhungama.com. Retrieved 27 May 2014.
- Singh, P. (27 May 2013). "Salman Khan to star opposite Jacqueline Fernandez in Kick". hindustan times. Retrieved 12 June 2013.