Sakon Nakhon Airport
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Sakon Nakhon Airport
|Location||Amphoe Mueang Sakon Nakhon, Sakon Nakhon, Thailand|
|Elevation AMSL||529 ft / 161 m|
Airlines and destinations
|Nok Air||Bangkok-Don Mueang||Domestic|
|Thai AirAsia||Bangkok-Don Mueang||Domestic|
Accidents and incidents
- On 23 September 1976, Douglas C-47A L2-40/15 of the Royal Thai Air Force was damaged beyond economic repair in a take-off accident.
- "L2-40/15 Accident description". Aviation Safety Network. Retrieved 15 August 2010.
- Sakhon Nakhon travel guide from Wikivoyage
- Sakon Nakhon AirportHomepage
- Airport information for VTUI at World Aero Data. Data current as of October 2006.
Media related to Sakon Nakhon Airport at Wikimedia Commons
|This article about a Thai airport is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Sakon Nakhon Province location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|