From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Salamanca is a city in Spain.
Salamanca may also refer to:
- Province of Salamanca, a province of Spain, of which the above city is the capital
- Salamanca (Madrid), a neighborhood and district in the Spanish capital
- Salamanca Place, a waterfront district of Hobart, Tasmania
- Salamanca Market, held in Salamanca Place
- Salamanca, Lima, a neighborhood in the district of Ate in Lima
- Salamanca District, a district of Condesuyos in Arequipa
- Salamanca, Chile, a town in Choapa Province
- Island of Salamanca, Colombia, a national park island near Barranquilla, connected by the Pumarejo bridge
- Salamanca, Guanajuato, Mexico, a major town in the state of Guanajuato
- Carlos Salamanca (born 1983), Colombian professional tennis player
- Daniel Salamanca (1869–1935), Bolivian president
- José de Salamanca, 1st Count of los Llanos (1811–1883), Spanish nobleman, politician and businessman
- University of Salamanca, in Salamanca, Spain
- School of Salamanca, a 16th-century intellectual group based in Spain
- Salamanca (locomotive), an early railway steam locomotive in 1812
- Battle of Salamanca, a battle fought in 1812
- UD Salamanca, a former Spanish football
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Salamanca.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.