|Look up salamat in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
"Salamat" is the word for "Thank You" in many Filipino languages, including Tagalog, Cebuano, and Hiligaynon. It most likely comes from the triliteral Semitic root S-L-M, due to Arabs who roamed the area. In its Arabic form سلامات, it is also used as a greeting in many Arabic cultures.
- HC Salamat, a Finnish ice hockey team
- "Salamat" (song), a song by the Filipino rock band The Dawn released on the album Beyond the Bend in 1989.
- Salamat (album), a 2007 album by Yeng Constantino
- "Salamat" a song by Yeng Constantino, released on the album of the same name.
- Salamat (band), a Nubian band from Egypt
- Salamat, Bavi, a village in Khuzestan Province, Iran
- Salamat, Behbahan, a village in Khuzestan Province, Iran
- Salamat, Shushtar, a village in Khuzestan Province, Iran
- Salamat, West Azerbaijan, Iran
- Salamat Prefecture, a prefecture of Chad
- Salamat Region, a region of Chad
- Bahr Salamat, a river in Chad
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.