From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Salameh (Arabic: سلامة, Salama), may refer to:
- Hassan Salameh,
- Ali Hassan Salameh (c. 1940–1979), Palestinian chief of operations for the Black September organization
- Mohammed A. Salameh (born 1967), Palestinian perpetrator of the 1993 World Trade Center Bombing
- Nadine Salameh (born 1979), Palestinian actress
- Nabil Salameh (born 1962), Palestinian singer, musician and songwriter
- Riad Salameh (born 17 July 1950), governor of the Banque du Liban
- Salameh-ye Sofla, village in Khuzestan Province, Iran
- Salameh-ye Vosta, village in Khuzestan Province, Iran
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.