From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Salat or Salaat may refer to:
- Salah or Salat, the five daily prayers practised by Muslims
- Salat (Universal Sufism), the universal Sufi prayer
- Salat, Kulpahar, an Indian village
- Salat, Iran, a village in Mazandaran Province, Iran
- Salat (river), a river in south-west France
- Salaat (caste), a branch of the Hindu Kadia
- Salaat (Muslim), a branch of Muslim Kadia
- Sompura Salat, the master masons from Salaat (caste) from Gujarat, noted for building Somnath temple
- Jana Salat (born 1979), Canadian water polo player
- The commonly used Hindustani word for salad
- Salaat (film)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Salat.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.