From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Saligny, Constanţa)
|Component villages||Saligny, Făclia, Ştefan cel Mare|
|• Mayor||Ion Beiu (Social Liberal Union)|
|• Total||35.27 km2 (13.62 sq mi)|
|Time zone||EET (UTC+2)|
|• Summer (DST)||EEST (UTC+3)|
The commune includes three villages:
- Saligny (historical name: Aziza, Azizia) - named after the Romanian engineer Anghel Saligny
- Făclia (historical name: Facria until 1925)
- Ştefan cel Mare (historical name: Bazaschioi) - named after the Moldavian prince Stephen the Great
- "Elected mayors at the 2012 local election" (in Romanian). Central Electoral Committee. 15 June 2012. Retrieved 15 June 2012.
- "Constanta County at the 2011 census" (in Romanian). INSSE. February 02, 2012. Retrieved March 8, 2012.
- (Romanian) Saligny Mayorship, History of the Saligny Commune, accessed on May 3, 2012
|This Constanţa County location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|