|Shaykh Dr. Salih Abdul Aziz Bin Abdullah Humaid (Makkah)
||May 10, 1947 Age: 67
||Dean of Shura college at Umm al-Qura University
||Fahda Bint Aziz
Dr. Ṣāliḥ ibn ʻAbd Allāh Ibn Ḥumayd (Arabic: ابن حميد، صالح بن عبد الله) is an Imam and Khateeb of the Holy Mosque in Makkah Mukarramah .
His many other offices include
- 1. President of International Islamic Fiqh Academy
- 2. Supreme Advisor in the Saudi Royal Diwan
- 3. Member of High level Ulema Council, KSA
- 4. Professor of Higher Studies in several Universities
Formerly he has held several important offices
- 1. President of Higher Judicial Council, KSA
- 2. President of Saudi Majlis al Shura (Consultative Assembly of Saudi Arabia).
- 3. President of the Affairs of the Two Holy Mosques.
- 4. Dean of the Faculty of Shariah at Um-ul-Qura University
He has also authored more than 25 important books in Islamic subjects