Salih bin Abdullah al Humaid
||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. (March 2014)|
|Shaykh Dr. Salih Abdul Aziz Bin Abdullah Humaid (Makkah)|
|Born||May 10, 1947 Age: 60|
|Occupation||Dean of Shura college at Umm-ul Qura Univ|
|Spouse(s)||Fahda Bint Aziz|
|This article is part of a series on the
politics and government of
Dr. Salih bin Abdullah bin Himeid
Salih bin Abdullah bin Himeid is an Imam and Khateeb of the Holy Mosque in Makkah Mukarramah.
His many other offices include:
- 1. President of International Islamic Fiqh Academy
- 2. Supreme Advisor in the Saudi Royal Diwan
- 3. Member of High level Ulema Council, KSA
- 4. Professor of Higher Studies in several Universities
Formerly he has held several important offices:
- 1. President of Higher Judicial Council, KSA
- 2. President of Saudi Majlis al Shura (Consultative Assembly of Saudi Arabia).
- 3. President of the Affairs of the Two Holy Mosques.
- 4. Dean of the Faculty of Shariah at Um-ul-Qura University
He has also authored more than 25 important books in Islamic subjects.
|This article about a politician from Saudi Arabia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|