From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Salima may refer to:
- Salima Aga Khan (born 1940), ex-wife of Prince Karim Aga Khan
- Salima Ghezali (born 1958), an Algerian journalist and writer
- Salima Hamouche (born 1984), an Algerian volleyball player
- Salima Hashmi, a Pakistani artist and writer
- Salima Ikram (born 1965), a Pakistani archaeologist
- Salima Machamba (1874–1964), a sultan of Mohéli
- Salima Murad (c. 1905–1974), an Iraqi Jewish singer
- Salima Saxton, a British actress and writer
- Salima Souakri (born 1974), an Algerian judoka
- Salima, a fictional character in Team Psykick
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Salima.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.