Salina, Kansas micropolitan area
- Places with more than 40,000 inhabitants
- Salina (Principal city)
- Places with 500 to 1,000 inhabitants
- Places with less than 500 inhabitants
As of the census of 2000, there were 59,760 people, 23,866 households, and 15,930 families residing within the μSA. The racial makeup of the μSA was 90.04% White, 2.83% African American, 0.51% Native American, 1.54% Asian, 0.04% Pacific Islander, 3.02% from other races, and 2.03% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 5.54% of the population.
The median income for a household in the μSA was $37,659, and the median income for a family was $46,198. Males had a median income of $31,135 versus $21,714 for females. The per capita income for the μSA was $18,368.
- "Table 1. Annual Estimates of the Population of Metropolitan and Micropolitan Statistical Areas: April 1, 2010 to July 1, 2012" (CSV). 2012 Population Estimates. United States Census Bureau, Population Division. March 2013. Retrieved 2013-08-22.
- "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Retrieved 2008-01-31.