From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up salique in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Salique may refer to:
- Muhammad Abdullah Salique (born 1951), British politician
- Shapla Salique (born 1974), British singer
- Salique (born 1990), English singer
- Salian Franks, subgroup of the early Franks
- Salic law, major body of Frankish law during the Old Frankish Period
- Terra salica, legal term used in the Salian code
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Salique.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.