|Look up salish or Salish in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Salish originally only referred to the indigenous group known today as the Bitterroot Salish of Montana and their language, Montana Salish. The term was extended by linguists to include all related languages in the Pacific Northwest region, and may refer to:
- Salish peoples, a group of First Nations/Native Americans
- Salishan languages, a group of languages
- Salish Sea, an inland sea consisting of Puget Sound, the Strait of Juan de Fuca and the Strait of Georgia
- Salish Mountains, a mountain range in Montana
- Salishan, Tacoma, Washington, a neighborhood of Tacoma
- the Salish, a people featured in the episode Spirits of the television series Stargate SG-1
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.