From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Salix in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Salix is a genus of deciduous trees and shrubs.
Salix may also refer to:
- 8648 Salix, a main-belt asteroid
- Salix, Iowa, United States
- Salix, Pennsylvania, United States
- Salix Pharmaceuticals, makers of gastroenterology products
- Salix Säydäş (1900-1954), Tatar composer and conductor
- Salix OS, a Slackware-based Linux distribution
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.