From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The names Sallustius/Saloustios and their vernacular variants Sallust(e) have been borne by many people:
- Sallust or Gaius Sallustius Crispus, historian of the 1st century BCE
- Gaius Sallustius Crispus Passienus, 1st-century CE Roman notable
- Sallustius Lucullus, 1st-century CE governor of Roman Britain
- Seius Sallustius, 3rd-century usurper
- Sallustius the Philosopher, a Neoplatonic writer who might be the same as either:
- Sallustius of Emesa, 5th-century Cynic philosopher
- Guillaume de Salluste Du Bartas, 16th-century French Protestant epic poet
- Salluste Duval, 19th-century Canadian inventor
- Sallust (horse), (1969-87), thoroughbred racehorse
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.