Sally J. Smith
|This article relies on references to primary sources. (January 2008)|
|Sally J. Smith|
|Born||Sioux Falls, South Dakota|
|Occupation||President and CEO|
Smith has experience with KPMG Peat Marwick. She spent 11 years at Dahlberg, Inc. with her last post as Chief Financial Officer.
Smith was hired by Buffalo Wild Wings in 1994 as the Chief Financial Officer and was promoted to President and CEO in 1996. While she has been at the company, it has expanded from 35 locations in 1994 to 751 as of March 2011.
Sally Smith is married to Craig Smith and is the mother of two children, Jana and Phil Smith.
- Named a 2001 Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year for the Midwest region
- Named a 2002 North Dakota Innovator of the Year
- 2003 recipient of the Golden Chain Award
- 2005 Restaurant Executive of the Year
- Recipient of the University of North Dakota Sioux Award in 2005.
|This article about a chief executive from the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|