||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. (February 2014)|
Born in Boston, Massachusetts, Sally Thurer received her MFA in graphic design at The Yale School of Art. She started her career at Mass Appeal Magazine and acted as art director until 2007 when she became creative director of their new title, Missbehave from 2007—2009. She is also an image maker producing illustrations, wrapping paper, websites and digital prints for fabric. Some of her work can also be seen in The New York Times Bloomberg View and Bullett Magazine.
- Student Page
- Maclean Jackson (May 19, 2014). "Sally Thurer". alldayeveryday.
- "Sally Thurer". Hover States. July 9, 2013.
- Dustin Hostetler (May 2, 2012). "Sally Thurer for Otte". Faesthetic.
- Ian Urbina (April 13, 2013). "Think Those Chemicals Have Been Tested?". The New York Times.
- Richard Arum & Josipa Roksa (May 14, 2011). "Your So-Called Education". The New York Times.
- Charles Yu (Sep 22, 2013). "Does ‘Grand Theft Auto V’ Mean the End of Hollywood?". Bloomberg View.
- Susan Crawford (Nov 15, 2012). "Why Cell Phones Went Dead After Hurricane Sandy". Bloomberg View.