From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Salmi may refer to:
- Abdul Aziz Al-Salmi, a Kuwaiti football referee
- Albert Salmi (1928-1990), American actor
- Jorma Salmi (born 1933), retired professional ice hockey player
- Salmi (rural locality), a rural locality (a settlement) in the Republic of Karelia, Russia
- Salmi (air base), a former Soviet air base
- Salmi, short name for salmagundi, a salad dish originating in England
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.