From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up salmon in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Salmon may also refer to these other fish:
- Australian salmon, also known as kahawai in New Zealand.
- Indian Salmon (Eleutheronema tetradactylum)
- Gonorynchus or Beaked salmon
Salmon may also refer to:
- Salmon (food)
- Salmon (color), a pale pink-orange color
- Salmon (surname), a surname (including biographies and links to people with that surname)
- Salmon (Biblical figure), the descendant of Abraham and ancestor of David
- Salmon, Idaho, town in Lemhi County, Idaho, U.S.
- HMS Salmon, two previous ships of the Royal Navy
- USS Salmon, one of three submarines of the United States Navy
- Salmon-class submarine, class of submarines of the United States Navy
- Salmon Bay, body of water in Seattle, Washington, U.S.
- Salmon Air, commuter airline based in Idaho, U.S.
- Salmon (protocol), a computing protocol
- Salmon Site, nuclear test site in Mississippi
- Salmon P. Chase
- Salman (disambiguation)
- Salmon Creek (disambiguation)
- Salmon River (disambiguation)
- Salmon House (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Salmon"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.