From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up salmon in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Salmon may also refer to
These other fish
- Australian salmon, also known as kahawai in New Zealand.
- Indian Salmon (Eleutheronema tetradactylum)
- Gonorynchus or Beaked salmon
- Salmon, Idaho, town in Lemhi County, Idaho, U.S.
- Salmon Bay, body of water in Seattle, Washington, U.S.
- Salmon Site, nuclear test site in Mississippi
- Salmon (Biblical figure), the descendant of Abraham and ancestor of David
- Salmon (surname), a surname (including biographies and links to people with that surname)
- Salmon P. Chase
- HMS Salmon, two previous ships of the Royal Navy
- Salmon-class submarine, class of submarines of the United States Navy
- USS Salmon, one of three submarines of the United States Navy
- Salmon (color), a pale pink-orange color
- Salmon (food), salmon as food
- Salmon (protocol), a computing protocol
- Salmon Air, commuter airline based in Idaho, U.S.
- Salman (disambiguation)
- Salmon Creek (disambiguation)
- Salmon House (disambiguation)
- Salmon River (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Salmon.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.