From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up salon in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Salon may refer to:
- Salon (gathering), a meeting for learning or enjoyment
- Salon (Paris), a regular art exhibition
- Beauty salon, a venue for cosmetic treatments
- Champagne Salon, a producer of sparkling wine
- Drawing room, an architectural space in a home
Salon may also refer to:
In media 
- Salon (website), an online magazine
- The Salon (film), an American dramatic comedy movie
- The Salon, a British reality television show
See also 
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.