From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up saloon in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Saloon may refer to:
- An alternative name for a bar
- A South Asian term for a barber's shop
- One of the bars in a traditional British public house (pub)
- Saloon (automobile), a style of car body also known as a sedan
- Saloon (band), an English Indie musical group
- The centre room of a suite of state rooms
- The officers' mess on a merchant vessel
- Western saloon, a historical style of American bar
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.