From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up salsa in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Salsa may refer to:
- Salsa (sauce), any of various sauces of Spanish, Italian or Latin American origin, from the Spanish or Italian word for sauce
- Salsa music, a fusion of Cuban and Puerto Rican musical styles based on the Cuban son and Latin Jazz
- Salsa (dance), the dance forms corresponding to salsa music
In entertainment and media
- A character in the 2006 video game Mother 3
- A character in the 2007 Xbox 360 and 2008 PlayStation 3 game Eternal Sonata
- Salsa, a Spanish-language program for preschoolers on Georgia Public Broadcasting
- Salsa, also known as Cluster 2, an ESA satellite in the Cluster II mission
- Salsa (fashion), a clothing company and brand
- SALSA (programming language), an actor-based programming language
- In cryptography, the Salsa family of stream ciphers, particularly Salsa20
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Salsa.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.