From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Salt Lake (disambiguation))
Salt Lake may refer to:
- Salt lake, a lake containing a high concentration of salt
Cities, counties, towns etc.
- Salt Lake, Hawaii, a neighborhood on the island of Oahu, U.S.
- Salt Lake City, capital of Utah and county seat of Salt Lake County, U.S.
- Salt Lake Valley, U.S.
- North Salt Lake, Utah, U.S.
- South Salt Lake, Utah, U.S.
- Salt Lake City, Kolkata, popular nickname for Bidhannagar, Kolkata, India
- Dead Sea, west of Jordan, east of Israel, east of Palestinian Authorities
- Larnaca Salt Lake, Cyprus
- Lake Tuz, whose Turkish name 'Tuz Gölü' means 'salt lake', found in central Anatolia, Turkey
- Salt Lake, a lake in Lac qui Parle County, Minnesota, U.S.
- Great Salt Lake, the largest salt lake in the Western Hemisphere, located in northern Utah, U.S.
- Great Salt Lake Desert, a large playa in northern Utah
- Little Salt Lake, a small salt lake in Utah
- Sambhar Salt Lake, India’s largest salt lake, west of Jaipur
- Zuni Salt Lake, a rare, high desert lake, and a classic maar south of the Zuni Pueblo, New Mexico
- Salt Lake (Arkansas), a lake in Clark County, Arkansas
- Salt Lake (Florida), a lake in Pinellas County, Florida, United States
- Salt Lake (Poland), a lake in Pomeranian Voivodeship, Poland
- Salt Lake (Saskatchewan), a lake in Saskatchewan, Canada
- Salt Lake City International Airport, an airport in Utah
- Salt Lake Temple, a temple of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
- Salt Lake Stadium, the world's second largest stadium, formally named Yuva Bharati Krirangan, located in Kolkata, India
- Salt Lake Bees, a minor league baseball team in Salt Lake City
- Real Salt Lake, a Major League Soccer team in Salt Lake City
- USS Salt Lake City, two United States Navy vessels
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Salt Lake.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.