Salt of the earth
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up salt of the earth in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Salt of the Earth may refer to:
- A metaphor that occurs in the Sermon on the Mount (Matthew 5:13), as part of a discourse on salt and light
- Humble and unpretentious people, see salt and light
- Salting the earth, the ritual of spreading salt on defeated cities
- "Salt of the Earth" (song), the closing track to The Rolling Stones' 1968 album, Beggars Banquet
- Salt of the Earth, 1954 film
- Salt of the Earth: Palestinian Christians in the Northern West Bank, a 2004 documentary
- Salt of the Earth (Ricky Skaggs & The Whites album), a 2007 album by Ricky Skaggs and The Whites
- Salt of the Earth (EP), a 2008 EP by Texas in July
- Salt of the Earth (N.U.M.B. album), the second album album by N.U.M.B. (Never Underestimate Musical Belief)
- Salt of the Earth (The Soul Searchers album), the second album by The Soul Searchers
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.