From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up salto in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Salto may refer to:
- Salto, a Latin word for "to leap/jump", and in gymnastics refers to a flip
- Glasflügel H-101 "Salto" (aerobatic glider)
- SALTO (TV network), a local television network in Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Salto, Buenos Aires, a city in the Buenos Aires Province
- Salto, Misiones, a town in the Misiones Province
- Salto, São Paulo, a city and municipality in São Paulo state.
- Salto, Cape Verde, a parish in the municipality of São Filipe in the southern part of Fogo Island
- Salto, Portugal, a parish in the municipality of Montalegre
- El Salto (disambiguation) (locations in Argentina, Mexico and Spain)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.