Salvador Garriga Polledo
||This biographical article is written like a résumé. (December 2009)|
Salvador Garriga Polledo (born 6 August 1957 in Gijon) is a Spanish politician and Member of the European Parliament with the People's Party (PP), part of the European People's Party and sits on the European Parliament's Committee on Budgets.
He is a substitute for the Committee on Budgetary Control and the Committee on Economic and Monetary Affairs. Garriga joined the Spanish Congress of deputies as a substitute member in 1990 for Madrid serving until 1993.
- 1981-1994: Businessman specialising in external trade
- 1982-1987: Responsible for external relations of Nuevas Generaciones del PP (PP youth section)
- 1984-1989: Economic adviser
- 1987-1989 and since 1994: Member of the European Parliament
- 1987-1989: Deputy Chairman of the DEMYC (Democrat Youth Community of Europe)
- 1987-1993: Secretary for Sectoral Relations in the PP
- European Parliament biography of Salvador Garriga Polledo
- Declaration (PDF) of financial interests (Spanish)
|This article about a Member of the European Parliament from Spain is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|