|Full name||Samuel A. Adekugbe|
|Date of birth||January 16, 1995|
|Place of birth||London, England|
|Height||1.75 m (5 ft 9 in)|
|Vancouver Whitecaps FC|
|2004–2009||Calgary Foothills Saints|
|2009–2011||Calgary Foothills Rapids|
|2011–2013||Whitecaps FC Residency|
|2013||Vancouver Whitecaps FC U-23||3||(0)|
|2013–||Vancouver Whitecaps FC||2||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of October 28, 2013.
† Appearances (Goals).
On August 28, 2013, Adekugbe signed a generation adidas homegrown contract with MLS club Vancouver Whitecaps FC, making him the seventh homegrown signing in club history. He made his professional debut on October 27 in the final game of the 2013 season which ended in a 3–0 victory over Colorado Rapids.
Adekugbe was part of Canada's under-18 squad for the 2013 COTIF U-20 tournament from August 11 to 21. He also received his first call up to the senior men's national team for friendlies against Mauritania on September 8 and 10. However, he did not feature in any of the matches.
- "Whitecaps FC add Homegrown defender Sam Adekugbe to MLS roster". WhitecapsFC.com. Vancouver Whitecaps FC. 28 August 2013. Retrieved 28 October 2013.
- Devji, Farhan (27 October 2013). "Camilo hat-trick carries Vancouver Whitecaps FC to 3-0 win over Colorado Rapids in 2013 season finale". WhitecapsFC.com. Vancouver Whitecaps FC. Retrieved 28 October 2013.
- "Canada names large squad for first camp under Floro". Canada Soccer. 27 August 2013. Retrieved 28 October 2013.
- "Michael Petrasso profile". Canada Soccer. Retrieved 29 March 2014.
- Weber, Marc (12 April 2012). "GOAL!: Q&A with Whitecaps residency player Sam Adekugbe". canada.com. Retrieved 29 March 2014.
|This biographical article relating to Canadian soccer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|